Another 40m3 concrete mixer pump trailer is successfully shipped to the Philippines and put into production for a rural self-built house construction project. Here, I will give you a look at our mixer concrete pump on the working sites.
Configuration Details of ABJZ40C Concrete Mix and Pump
After you check the working pictures of our ABJZ40C concrete mixer and pump, you may be interested in its configuration. Following I will list its details here.
- Machine Model: ABJZ40C
- Concrete Output: 40m3/h
- Engine Power: Diesel powered
- Other Machine: 1 set of wheel loader
- Staff: 4-6 workers
Working Process of 40m3 Concrete Mixer Pump
In this part, I will tell you about the working process of aimix concrete mixer pump in detail. In addition to this, I also attach one video of our 40m3 mixer pump working in the Philippines. Go on checking.
- 1.First of all, you will need 1 worker to drive one set of wheel loaders for the sake of feeding cement, sand, stone, and gravel into the hopper of the concrete pump. The hopper can be lifted up along with the track. Then, the aggregate materials are loaded into the mixer drum.
- 2.Next, you will need 1 worker to control the remote control, and 1 worker to add water to the mixer drum at the same time. Afterwards, all the materials are mixed in the mixer drum.
- 3.Following this, the mixer drum will rotate in a reverse direction to unload the ready-mixed concrete to the filtering hopper. The gravel with a large particle size will be filtered in this step so that you will not need to worry about the pipe plugging problems at all.
- 4.In the end, the filtered concrete mortar will be pumped to the working site along with the laying pipes on the ground.
Contact us if you are in need of some concrete mixer hydraulic pumps in the Philippines. Aimix Group will give you qualified products and excellent after-sale service.